Here are the improvements we’ve made to Startup Genome in the past two weeks based on your feedback:
- The “Curation” menu disappeared for some curators on the homepage. Fixed!
- Company profile pages now show the “primary” location only, designated by “Headquarters”
- A bug prevented our friends in Portugal from curating their city’s data. Fixed!
- Companies marked as “Closed” were showing up on maps. Closed companies are now hidden from maps by default and we added an Advanced Filter that lets you show/hide closed companies.
- “Founded Date” now lets you select dates prior to 1900. This was needed to allow curators to map Established Companies that now acquire startups and otherwise support the startup community in other ways.
- List View within a city (example) was not showing correct “Funding” amounts. Fixed!